Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a great day....woke up at 6.35 knowing that school would only begin at 10.50, I had a smile on my face.

Reported back to dreamland after the early breakfast and feeding the fish(I bought 5, now left 1)...sorry:(

The little extra sleep was allright...reminded my maid to awake me at 9.30...and she did just that:)...great!

Shahril came early today...15mins before meeting time...good!
Ariff came at exactly 10.15...then we went to school and I enjoyed my rare company.

In school, we had to wait for about 45mins before the examination finally began...(long, hatred filled wait)...We had to do both practical examination at one time(the 1st time)...but it wasn't that bad...(I expected worse)...Oh yeah...we had to use a calculator but apparently that Biology student I wanted to borrow from told me that we wouldn't be needing any...so I ended up having to borrow one...during exams...haiz...(she's bio an I'm chem...diff)

Exam went on without a hitch...later we patronized that 80 cents bubble tea store...and I bought myself a drink and also chicken drumsticks to ease my growling stomach(a day without recess)..
Asked Ariff whether we could visit his house for that xbox fix I wanted...agreed...promised to study too but apparently that was broken.

His parents weren't around and I treated his home just like mine but in an hour, they were...so it was time to put on the 'mask'. His mum was a kind beautiful lady, just like mine I guess...except mine showers me with 'love'(that little thing we take for granted and only treasure when it's gone) which is what exactly seperates them.

She prepared us delicious burgers which looked just like the ones from 'White Castle'...I consumed 3.Thanks:)!!!

Well...later we played guitars and when Ariff turned on the radio, Shahril came out with and ingenious idea....let's make a song dedication on radio live!!!...We gave 'Perfect 10' a call and after a few tries got through but Shahril had to foolishly throw the phone to me. I was like huh?....and the line was cut....damn!...I wanted to make my mum a dedication for that 16 1/2years(+9mths) she been there for me...I LOVE YOU MUM....Thank You!!!

Well, later at 6, I walked home slowly with a can of coconut drink by 'Yeo's' for only a dollar...tasted good too...:)

Well now I'm home and it's been taking me 25mins to write this post...
I felt great today thanks to these 2 guys....Ariff and Shahril....Thank You!!!!:):)

Ps: To everybody, appreciate your parent's presence today as it may go tomorrow...